Bone & Joint Boswellia Serrata 4:1 Extract — 1200mg Equivalent — Indian Frankincense | Vegatarian Capsules - Low Impact Packaging | Super Strength | Anti-INFLAMMATORY & Joint Care Supplement
- NATURAL AYURVEDIC HERB. Boswellia serrata (sanskrit Śallakī) is considered one of the most naturally well-rounded plants available in supplement form. It has been used in herbal medicine around the world for thousands of years.
- POWERFUL 4:1 EXTRACT. Our Boswellia serrata capsules contain a 4 times concentrated-by-weight extract. This means we can provide you with far more active Boswellia Serrata per capsule than other suppliers.
- POTENT ANTI INFLAMMATORY EFFECTS. Boswellia contains a number of compounds that eliminate inflammation at its source. It works in a remarkable way in which it blocks an enzyme responsible for producing inflammation-causing molecules in the body. This makes it a fantastic supplement for muscles and joints.
- QUICK RELEASE CAPSULES. Our capsules offer a far quicker route to absorption in the body as opposed to regular vegetarian capsules on the market.
- HERB-OLOGY GUARANTEE. Herb-ology is a trusted route from soil to supplement. We source high quality herbal ingredients and extractions, provided in low-impact, letterbox friendly packaging. If you're not satisfied, we offer a 100% money back guarantee on all our supplements. Just let us know and we'll take it from there.
What Is Boswellia?
Boswellia is essentially Frankincense. When in supplement form, the less common Latin name, Boswellia Serrata has been adopted. Frankincense is commonly associated with incense due to the pleasant aroma that it gives off; however many people fail to understand the huge benefits that it has as a health supplement.
Frankincense is in the form of a tree, commonly found in the middle east. Due to the harsh climate it forms a thick resin to protect itself from the sun. This particular resin contains highly potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds.
One such compound that Boswellia contains is called Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid, or AKBA for short. These compounds eliminate inflammation at its source by blocking enzymes responsible for producing inflammation-causing molecules in the body.. These enzymes are known as 5 LOX, and COX; These enzymes are also the target for the common anti inflammatory, Aspirin. This makes it an extremely popular supplement for muscle and joint pain.
What Are The Benefits Of Boswellia?
- Has anti inflammatory effects
- Supports muscle and joint pain
- Supports the cardiovascular system
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports immune function
- Protects the body from harmful free radicals
This 4:1 concentrated Boswellia extract contains the equivalent of 1200 mg in just one quick release capsule.
As a food supplement we recommend taking 1 Capsule two (2) to three (3) times daily with meals.