Collagen Hydrolysate Tablets Type I & II PLUS Vitamin C — 1000 mg per Caplet — Low Impact Packaging | Hydrolyzed for Skin, Joint, and Connective Tissue Health | Supports Cartilage Formation
HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN TYPE I & III WITH VITAMIN C 1000 MG
- SUPPORT BONE & JOINT HEALTH. Collagen is one of the primary proteins used to manufacture the cartilage that protects the joints from damage. Supplemental collagen is used to support the production of cartilage in both healthy and damaged joint tissue.
- HAIR & SKIN GROWTH. Collagen also serves as a critical precursor in the production of skin and hair cells. Collagen gives the skin the rigidity to resist the forces of gravity that cause the appearance of wrinkles.
- FORMULATED WITH VITAMIN C. Vitamin C is required for the manufacture of cartilage from collagen. We've formulated vitamin C in every capsule of hydrolysed collagen to support optimal efficiency of this supplement for supporting the health of the connective tissues like the skin, joints, and ligaments.
- SUPPLIES MAJOR BUILDING MATERIALS FOR THE BODY
- NOURISHES CONNECTIVE TISSUES
What Is Hydrolysed Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body - accounting for roughly 25-35% of the protein in the entire body.
Collagen is one of the main components of the connective tissues - which includes the skin, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves.
Hydrolysed collagen is a specific form of collagen that's been broken down into smaller, easy to process particles. Using supplemental collagen in this form improves the body's ability to absorb the protein and use it to reinforce connective tissues around the body.
How Does Hydrolysed CollagenWork?
As we age, connective tissues around the body can begin to degenerate as a result of DNA damage, free radical exposure from the environment, inflammation, or physical injuries.
The body needs to rebuild this lost connective tissue in order to prevent further damage to the joints, skin, and muscles.
Supplemental hydrolysed collagen and vitamin C provide the necessary precursors to rebuild damaged connective tissues and prevent further degeneration.
This supplement is especially useful for supporting degeneration in the joint tissue - which relies heavily on the formation of cartilage tissue to prevent bone tissue from rubbing directly against other bone. Once cartilage is lost, inflammation and irritation caused by grinding of bone tissues only serve to worsen the condition.
What Are The Benefits Of Hydrolysed Collagen?
- Speeds recovery of sports injuries
- Protects the joints from age-related degeneration
- Supports the skin health to resist visible signs of ageing
- Protects the integrity of the gut lining
- Promotes healthy hair and nail growth
How Much Should I Take?
We recommend taking six capsules per day. For optimal results, take this supplement at least 30 mins before a meal, or two hours after.
Don't exceed 12 capsules per day.