N-Acetyl Cysteine NAC 750mg - Vegetarian Capsules | Powerful ANTIOXIDANT | Supports Heart & Liver Health - Herb-ology 100% Money Back Guarantee
- CELLULAR PROTECTION. NAC boosts the activity of glutathione, one of the strongest antioxidants known. Glutathione is an important tool the body uses to protect the DNA in our cells from damage.
- REGULATES BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS. One of the main benefits of NAC is its ability to improve the efficiency of insulin, a hormone responsible for regulating blood sugar metabolism. When insulin isn't working as well as it should, our blood sugar levels change, causing fatigue, poor immune function, weight gain, and sugar cravings.
- PROTECTS THE HEART. NAC protects the arteries from oxidative damage, and boosts liver function. The liver is important for regulating blood pressure.
- CONVENIENT QUICK-RELEASE CAPSULES. Easily get your daily dose of NAC with just 1-2 of these easy-swallow quick release capsules. Enjoy the benefits of high strength and quick action NAC.
- HERB-OLOGY GUARANTEE. Herb-ology is a trusted route from source to supplement. We provide high quality herbal ingredients and extractions, provided in low-impact packaging. If you're not satisfied, we offer a 100% money back guarantee on all our supplements. Just let us know and we'll take it from there.
What is NAC?
NAC stands for N-Acetyl-Cysteine. It’s derived from the non essential amino acid, cysteine. NAC is essential for replenishing glutathione levels, which is one of our primary defences against free radical damage.
Oxygen is essential for life to exist, however, anytime oxygen is used it produces some free radical byproducts. These free radicals need to be mopped up with antioxidants or they will go on to damage cells throughout the body.
Free radicals are especially a problem after a workout, during a cold or flu, or whenever inflammation is present in the body.
What Are The Benefits Of NAC?
- Improves glutathione levels to reduce oxidative damage
- Protects the heart
- Boosts liver function
- Lowers inflammation
- Regulates blood sugar metabolism
- Protects from cold/flu
- Improves cognitive function
- Boosts immunity
- Improves sleep quality
- Protects the kidneys
How Much Should I Take?
We recommend taking 1-2 quick release capsules per day with food.
Regular consumption of NAC can improve the body's overall ability to protect itself from free radical damage, and can protect important organs like the heart and liver from damage.