Beta Carotene Beta-Carotene 25000 IU x 30 - 360 Softgels Herb-ology Top Strength
ANTIOXIDANT. Beta-Carotene is a potent antioxidant. This is an important class of chemicals that SUPPORT the body from oxidative/free-radical damage. We’re constantly exposed to free radicals which can damage our organs over time.
● SUPPORTS EYE HEALTH. Beta-Carotene is converted in the body into vitamin A. One of the main signs of vitamin A deficiency is poor vision. We use Beta-Carotene to SUPPORT eye
health, and keep our vision sharp as we age.
● PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN. Vitamin A is important for all cell division. Therefore, organs
that have a high rate of cell division, such as the skin, require regular doses of vitamin A to
What is Beta-Carotene?
Beta-Carotene is considered a provitamin, which means that we convert it ourselves into the active
form of vitamin A.
Vitamin A is essential for skin, eye, lung, immune, bone, and heart SUPPORT health.
Despite its importance, too much vitamin A can be toxic. It’s a fat soluble vitamin, which means it can
enter our fat tissue and build up to toxic levels over time.
Unlike vitamin A, beta-carotene is water soluble, which means that it stays in our bloodstream and
won’t enter our fat deposits. We only use what we need by converting it to vitamin A from our
bloodstream, preventing toxic buildups.
This makes beta-carotene a safer and more effective form of vitamin A supplementation than vitamin
What Are The Benefits Of Beta Carotene?
● SUPPORTS the body from oxidative free-radical damage
● ASSISTS the prevention of vitamin A deficiency
● CONTRIBUTES TO the improvment of dry, irritated skin
● SUPPORTS the lung tissue as we age
● SUPPORTS optimal cardiovascular health
● CONTRIBUTES TO improved vision
● SUPPORTS immunity
How Much Should I Take?
We recommend taking one capsule per day with food.
Taking beta-carotene with food SUPPORTS absorption in the gut, helping to maximise the dose.
INGREDIENTS PER SOFT GEL:
VITAMIN A USP (100 % AS BETA CAROTENE) 25,000 IU: 833%