Stinging Nettle Root Capsules Extract Tablets for Health 2000mg Herb-ology
HIGH STRENGTH STINGING NETTLE ROOT EXTRACT. This 10:1 extract contains a higher concentration of the active ingredients in the plant. Each milligram of the extract is equivalent to 10 mg of raw herb.
HAYFEVER & POLLUTION ALLERGY HERB. Stinging nettle root contains a series of compounds that inhibit the inflammatory responses and allergies triggered by environmental pollutants.
SUPPORTS PROSTATE HEALTH. The root of the stinging nettle plant contains compounds that inhibit the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone— which is thought to support a healthy prostate and improve the flow of urine.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. Herb-ology is a trusted route from source to supplement. We source high quality herbal ingredients and extractions, ensuring you receive the very best quality products. Our products are manufactured in the United Kingdom with regular quality checks meaning you can buy and use with confidence.
What Is Nettle Root?
Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) is a small herb found growing all over the world — especially in abandoned areas with poor quality or contaminated soil. This plant is able to survive and thrive in some of the harshest growing conditions possible — making is a weed in most places.
The roots and leaves of the stinging nettle are both highly useful as a health supplement because of their high nutritional value, and series of potent anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy compounds.
Stinging nettle root also has the additional benefit of supporting the prostate through its effects on some of the chief male hormones.
How Does Nettle Root Work?
Nettle root offers the bulk of its benefits through three main components:
- It’s highly nutritious — containing trace minerals that may be hard to obtain through normal diet
- It’s rich in anti-inflammatories and antioxidants — curbing allergies and inflammation
- It contains a compound that inhibits the conversion of testosterone to the stronger dihydrotestosterone — which is associated with the herbs prostate supportive effects
What Are The Benefits Of Nettle Root?
- Supports the flow of urine
- Fights inflammation and oxidative damage
- May reduce side-effects of allergies from air pollution or pollen
- Offers a great source of trace minerals
- Supports blood glucose metabolism
- Stabilizes blood pressure
How Much Should I Take?
Each vegetarian capsule contains the equivalent of 2000 mg stinging nettle root. Take one or two capsules per day with water.
For best results, take each capsule first thing in the morning, or at least 2 hours before exposure to environmental pollutants or other allergens whenever possible.