Vegetarian Pharma L Theanine Powder
- HIGHLY NEUROPROTECTIVE. By dilating blood vessels in the brain, L-Theanine inadvertently allows blood to flow to the brain far more easily. This can improve cognition and protect the brain from age related issues associated with cognitive decline.
- NATURALLY FOUND IN TEA. L-Theanine is naturally and rather commonly found in green tea; it also has the outstanding ability to counteract the negative effects of caffeine such as 'the jitters'.
- INDUCES CALMING EFFECTS. L-Theanine induces calming effects through the production of alpha waves in the brain; it does this while improving attention and without causing drowsiness.
- IMPROVES FOCUS & COGNITION. L-Theanine can promote focus and mental clarity while reducing stress levels, vastly improving one's productivity levels throughout the day.
- HERB-OLOGY GUARANTEE. Herb-ology is a trusted route from soil to supplement. We source high quality herbal ingredients and extractions, provided in low-impact packaging. If you're not satisfied, we offer a 100% money back guarantee on all our supplements. Just let us know and we'll take it from there.
What is L-Theanine?
L-Theanine is a rather uncommon amino acid; its most prevalent appearance comes from it being one of the main ingredients found in green tea, alongside caffeine. It has recently become extremely popular in supplement form, due to its ability to induce relaxing and attention promoting effects. It manages these superb effects without causing sedation, making it a very popular supplement to improve cognition.
L-Theanine is also renowned for its capability to reduce the negative side effects that are associated with caffeine, such as ‘the jitters’. Hence why when drinking green tea (contains high l-theanine content), people tend to feel a much calmer sensation as opposed to drinking a cup of coffee.
It is also widely known for its neuroprotective benefits, induced by increasing blood flow to the brain. This aids in the improvement of both focus and mental clarity.
This product contains L-Theanine powder (5-N-Ethyl-Glutamine).
What Are The Benefits Of L-Theanine?
- Counteracts ‘jitter’ effects induced by caffeine.
- Improves blood flow to the brain.
- Improves cognition.
- Promotes feelings of calm and relaxation.
- Enhances focus and concentration.
We recommend taking between 100mg and 500mg L-Theanine each day. This can be split into 2 doses. We would always recommend beginning at the lower end of the dosage when first starting supplementation.
100% PHARMA L-Theanine Powder